Saturday 16 January 2016

Puppy harness

Since December daughter nr.1 and her partner are the moms of a beautiful little puppy, Isa.

2 weeks before they could pick her up daughter nr.2 and I organized a 'puppyshower'.






She is such a cute little thing! I had to 'puppysit' twice and that was so much fun. When she is awake she wants to play play play. And when she is tired she likes to sleep wrapped around your neck.



I made lots of harnesses for her. Very easy to do and very cheap, because I had some fabric leftovers (I only needed very small pieces). And a little girl can never have too many nice clothes right?


 
 And of course Wizzie had to test the fabric ....





Pattern cut twice (back and front) and pinned. I had some biastape (some very old, bought a long long time ago by my grandmother!), I also made biastape myself.




 I made some pockets and bows.



and I crocheted some hearts


Ready to sew ...






And she was georgeous in them!




"You got up, so yes, now I must sit here.I know there are 3 other exactly the same chairs, but I want, no I must, sit here on this one".






No comments:

Post a Comment